Sam Scholtes Health and Fitness
- Services will be paid for one month in advance with the total charge amounting to the number of appointments times the service fee for the given time slot. Fees collected retain a client’s time slot and in this way are non-refundable.
- Payments will be made in full before the initial service and repayment will occur on the same day each month.
- Reschedules must occur within 48 hours of the schedules appointment.
- Cancellation within 24 hours of the scheduled appointment and no-shows will result in a 100% charge of the service fee.
- Appointments will begin at the scheduled time; however, if the trainer is late for some reason that time will be owed to the client and if the client is late, the time remaining in the session is the time allotted.
- Results are more dependent upon a clients work outside of the session, than the trainer’s instruction during a session. Therefore, clients are responsible for their own results. The trainer will guide, educate and motivate the client with personalized health and fitness instruction in an ongoing, progressive manner. Though it is the trainer’s role to provide recommendations, it is the client’s role to both research and implement those recommendations on his or her own.